Thursday, September 30, 2010

I WON'T Be Dancing All Night

Last year was the first time I attended the Willow Manor Ball, hosted by Willow of Life at Willow Manor.  It was great fun finding just the right outfit to wear, accessorizing it with fabulous items, and scouring the Internet for the perfect date. That night I had a great time eating, dancing, and chatting with the other guests.  When Willow announced the date for this year's event, I made sure it was on my calendar.

Don't you just hate it when life gets in the way of your plans?  I realized a couple of days ago that I wouldn't be able to attend the ball.  I had to put my beautiful new ball gown back in the closet, and return the jewels to the store.





I'd like to be doing this tonight





But instead I'll be doing this.








If you have some free time tonight, feel free to stop by Willow's.  Tell her I sent you, and make sure you have some of the great food and drink she's provided.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Don't ever let housework get in the way of a party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kathy of Manchester! So sorry we won't be enjoying you this year. But at least you can sneak a peek at what everyone wore, who they brought with them, the food, etc, etc.

    Next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? Washing your woolly socks instead of coming to the Manor Ball? The night is still young, my friend. Throw on the woollies and come dance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not only doing laundry, I'm, gardening, cooking, and running errands so I can do some good deeds tomorrow and have a fabulous adventure on Saturday. I'm looking forward to visiting all of you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. too bad you had to miss Willow's Ball!

    I was looking for your brain age post, without success btw

    ReplyDelete