Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hello! It's Meez

When I started this blog, I decided to not install a lot of add-ons so it would load quickly. However, I've decided it looks a little plain, so if you're reading at the blog itself (as opposed to a RSS reader), you'll notice my Meez avatar over on the right.

In case you're not familiar with it, Meez is a social entertainment Website that allows users to create animated avatars. Although the image can be as crazy as you'd like it to be, I tried to create a Meez that looked like me, given the parameters of the Website.

To make a Meez you choose a gender and body type, then personalize the skin color, facial features, hairstyle and makeup. After that's done you dress it from an almost overwhelming selection of clothes, shoes, and accessories. There are backgrounds for your figure to stand in front of ranging from plain to wild. If you want, you can also add animations to the Meez.

Once your satisfied with your Meez, you save it. You can add it to just about any social networking site or download it to your computer. Even if you don't want anyone else to see your creation, it's a fun way to spend some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment