Sunday, January 18, 2009

Inspirational


Isn't this a cool poster? I made it at the Big Huge Labs Website.

The site's tagline is Helping you do cool stuff with your digital photos since 2005. There are dozens of utilities on the Website; the one I used, Motivator, is one of them. As the Motivator page says:
"Create your own customized motivational posters. Armed with a digital camera and that non-stop wit of yours, you now have the power to turn a simple photograph into a humorous or inspirational message."
The first step is to upload a photo. (I used one from last summer's garden, to help me remember that warm weather will be back!) Next you choose colors for the wording and the background, then add a title and motivational text. After I clicked the Create button, it only took a couple of minutes for my poster to be displayed.

There are many options for the finished creation. You can order hard copies, save it to your hard drive, upload it to Flickr, or email it to a friend. If you register on the site, you can store your uploads on their site, save your work there, or create high-resolution versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment